Position: Revenue Management, Product development Engineer
Application Deadline: 2nd February 2021
Safaricom is pleased to announce the following Job Opportunity in Digital IT Department within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Product development Manager- Revenue Management, the position holder will work with the Revenue management; product development team to design, configure and deploy new products and services. He/ She will be expected to guarantee quality through proper configurations, user acceptance testing and advice on improvements on customer experience and journey.
Detailed Description and Duties Entailed
- Product development.
- Configuration of new products and services
- Reviews and contribute to the test cases, based on the services in scope.
- Execution of SITs and supporting the UATS of new products & services
- Ensuring quality and accuracy and that all customer related issues have been addressed.
- Deep understanding of customer operations.
- Passion to work with the team members
- Automation of processes
- A degree in IT, computer science, Telecommunication or Electrical Engineering
- 3 years working as an engineer in a telecommunications environment (vendor or operator)
- Strong Linux/Unix skills,
- Strong database skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Experience of Huawei Convergent Billing System (CBS) will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of GSM technologies
- Knowledge of Machine learning, Robotic Process Automation and Cloud technologies
- Good understanding of Safaricom’s Products, Services and Processes will be an added advantage.
- Very well conversant with CBS and CRM operations is an added advantage.
- Hands-on experience with User Acceptance testing and regression testing will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly click the button below and follow prompts.
Remember to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.
Deadline for application: 2nd February 2021