Position: Franchise Strategic Integration Senior Manager – Nigeria
Reports to: Africa Operating Unit Strategy VP
Primary Location: Lagos
This leadership role is responsible for supporting and challenging the Franchise Units in implementing the System’s growth strategy and developing actionable insights at market level.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities:
- Pull relevant data and insights from the Insights & Analysis vertical, OU Strategy support, and Enterprise Wide Initiatives to identify granular opportunities and create actionable initiatives at local level.
- Collaborate with Franchise Unit and Commercial & Customer Leadership to adjust execution strategy in the Franchise territory and at the market level.
- Partner with Franchise Unit to lead system end-to-end alignment process with Bottlers at local level
- Develop actionable and compelling commercial insights, strategies, and initiatives at the market level.
- Use a fact-based, strategic approach to identify the insights, strategies, and leading-edge solutions to boost local/granular commercial strategy with actionable commercial levers.
- Lead Franchise management routines internally and with the System, working closely with Franchise GMs
- Co-lead end-to-end alignment process with Bottlers around overall strategy and business planning (in coordination with Finance).
- Capture and network best practices, import and export good ideas both locally in the OU and globally.-Role model the “Leadership in the Network” definition.
- Manage uncertainty and multiple stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Preferred: Master’s Degree (in business, economics, finance or similar analytical field) or MBA
Related Work Experience:
- +10 years’ experience in strategy/ business development (or related roles) or 6+ years from top tier consulting firm
- Proven trajectory as leader of leaders and influencing a senior leadership team.
- People manager with excellent leadership capability, able to work in a diverse cultural environment, highly efficient communicator, and influencer at all levels.
- Problem framing and problem-solving: structure and coordinate / lead cross functional/ cross system analysis, initiatives, or efforts. Ease with ambiguity and the ability to carefully work through complex situations
- Solid business acumen: translate data into insights that help inform key business decisions
- Strategic thinking: integrate diverse business insights and connect the dots to develop a holistic approach
- Franchise leadership/negotiation: drive better conversations into practical applications
- Storytelling: Clearly communicate solutions to key stakeholders in well structured, formatted and compelling manner, using a combination of PowerPoint, Microsoft Word and other similar tools
- Systemic thinking: Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts and global capabilities implementation. Comfort with ambiguity and willingness to challenge the status quo
How to Apply
If you are up to the task and you would like to join the Coca Cola Team, Click the Button below to start the application process on their careers page