Position: Customer Senior Manager, Nigeria
Location: Lagos, Lagos Nigeria
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities:
- Lead, design and implement integrated short and mid-term strategies for Global and Regional Customers in the Franchise Unit to accelerate customer-back, consumer-centric programing and thus accelerate incidence-, NSR- and Margin growth with these Customers by bringing in the “voice of the customer” into our TCCC program design early and thus maximize relevance and execution at the POP/ “shop floor”
- Key Objective is to accelerate our TCCS basket incidence with Customers and accelerate sustainable topline NSR- and Margin growth
- Key Deliverables are: Customer-relevant occasion and portfolio development plans, defining shopper relevant category bundles and mechanics, an impactful calendar of activation that ties in with our customers’ activation cycles, briefing marketing accordingly for communications requirements and in outlet experiential requirements, as well as aligning execution requirements with Commercial Execution, country operations and bottler(s). This is inclusive of Revenue pools/ Targeting of occasions, shopper types, bold OBBPC approaches to drive the right assortment, SKU optimization, innovation, value to market playbooks, price terms and conditions and promo mechanics and –spends, wiring RGM 2.0 applications and implications into business plans to drive RGM/RTM linked capability with Global and Regional Customers
- Ownership of channel and customer metrics and analyses as well as agreement compliance, channel coherency and advanced analytic based approaches for leading edge category planning and customer negotiation
- The roles require good customer understanding as well strong leadership and accountability to influence our cross-functional system teams towards consumer- and customer-relevant plans that drive revenue and profit growth with a sustainable long-term competitive advantage
- Implement plans to unlock growth opportunities with channels, focused on occasion development, trip conversion and outlet expansion opportunities as well as portfolio expansion opportunities.
- Drives disciplined implementation of the channel, purchase mode playbooks.
- Build calendar of activation, brief marketing for communications requirements, co-develop channel development plans with bottlers, support priority key customer relationships with tailored activations when necessary.
- Deploy Commercial Beverages category vision and ensure consistency of value propositions with defined priority roles of the channel (e.g. recruitment, trial, frequency) with bottlers and customers.
- Co-develop channel development business plan with bottlers, including brand and package portfolio priorities and activation plans. Responsible for basing development plans in channel opportunity mapping.
- Support priority key customer relationships with tailored activations when necessary
- Manage customer specific DME as well as DME allocated to perform the work in scope.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Related Work Experience:
- 6-8 years of leadership experience in customer, commercial, operational marketing.
- Strong planning and collaboration skills
- Strong customer understanding from an execution perspective
- Ability to think from planning to execution and solid system commercial and brand management
- Desirable to have candidates with Bottler or Customer experience
- System Planning
- Channel / Shopper Marketing
- Customer Management / Catman
- Revenue Growth Management incl. Segmentation & Occasion, Brand, Package, Price and Channel
- System & Customer Economics
How to Apply:
If you meet the requirements and would like to apply for the job, click the button below to start the application process