Football News – Latest Worldwide
Football News – Latest Worldwide: At getin4 football, we endeavor to always share with you the latest information in the world of football. From the latest football news to transfer news. Including injury updates, scores, results, fixtures, player profiles and so much more from around the world.
Check out our football section which is a collection of the latest in football from various trusted source to ensure that you are always informed on what is happening in the football world.
Click here to view the latest form Africa.
- Chelsea: Christian Pulisic claims he'll be 'back soon' as he continues knee injury recoveryon February 5, 2023 at 3:46 AM
The American sustained a knee injury during Chelsea's 1-0 defeat by Manchester City on January 5 and was expected to be sidelined for two months but shared an update to Instagram.
- Formal bids for Manchester United are due to be submitted in the next weekon February 5, 2023 at 1:28 AM
PATRICK TOOHER: The sale, which is expected to attract initial offers of at least £4billion, has attracted considerable interest from potential buyers in the US, the Middle East and Asia.
- David De Gea posts meme of ex-Man United boss Jose Mourinho after Casemiro's red cardon February 5, 2023 at 1:26 AM
David de Gea shared a clip of his former manager Jose Mourinho following their 2-1 victory over Crystal Palace, which fans believed showed his views over the decision to sent off Casemiro.
- Felipe promises to bring Diego Simeone's 'WARRIOR' characteristics with him to the Premier Leagueon February 5, 2023 at 1:21 AM
GRAHAM HILL: When Felipe says he wants to bring Diego Simone's 'warrior' characteristics to Nottingham Forest, you may just feel a shudder rippling through the Premier League.
- Chelsea plot £110million striker signing despite Graham Potter’s Romelu Lukaku warningby Metro Transfer News Reporter on February 5, 2023 at 12:21 AM
The Chelsea manager may be on a different wavelength to the club's owners.
- Casemiro grabs Will Hughes by the throat with both hands and is shown a red card after a VAR reviewon February 5, 2023 at 12:04 AM
Casemiro will miss three matches of Manchester United's crucial Premier League campaign after being sent off against Crystal Palace for choking an opponent.
- Transfer Talk: Barcelona, Atletico Madrid, AC Milan eye Aubameyangon February 4, 2023 at 11:57 PM
Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and AC Milan are all monitoring Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang's situation at Chelsea. Transfer Talk has the latest.
- Alan Shearer defends Casemiro and reveals new angle that exonerates Manchester United starby Metro Sport Reporter on February 4, 2023 at 11:57 PM
The pundit feels Casemiro should not have been shown a red card.
- Erik ten Hag claims referees have to be consistent after Casemiro's red card against Crystal Palaceon February 4, 2023 at 11:35 PM
CHRIS WHEELER AT OLD TRAFFORD: Erik Ten Hag blasted the decision to single out Casemiro and send off the Manchester United midfielder following a 20-man bust-up with Crystal Palace.
- Todd Boehly has been putting faith in clever contracts, young recruits and Potter's diplomacyon February 4, 2023 at 10:41 PM
ROB DRAPER: To understand the scale of Todd Boehly's confidence in rewriting the rules of the transfer market it is worth relating a conversation with someone close to the project.
- Newcastle 1-1 West Ham: Toon held at home by David Moyes's sideon February 4, 2023 at 10:24 PM
NEWCASTLE 1-1 WEST HAM - CRAIG HOPE AT ST JAMES' PARK: There was no booing - but this game had the feel of air escaping a balloon as the Magpies slipped to fourth in the Premier League.
- David Moyes says Arsenal and Chelsea will need to break transfer record for Declan Riceby Metro Transfer News Reporter on February 4, 2023 at 10:03 PM
The West Ham skipper will cost at least £106million.
- How can Tottenham beat Man City if Antonio Conte is absent?on February 4, 2023 at 10:01 PM
Tottenham have a strong record against Manchester City - of the big six only Liverpool have lost fewer games against City in their last 10 meetings - but Spurs are bereft of confidence.
- Man United 2-1 Crystal Palace: Erik ten Hag's side hang on for three points after Casemiro redon February 4, 2023 at 9:26 PM
CHRIS WHEELER AT OLD TRAFFORD: Man United hung on for three important points in their pursuit of a top four finish after Casemiro was sent off against Crystal Palace.
- Anthony Gordon was unaware of his driving ban when pictured behind the wheel this weekon February 4, 2023 at 9:17 PM
CRAIG HOPE: Newcastle forward Anthony Gordon was not aware he was banned from driving when getting behind the wheel this week, Sportsmail understands.
- Erik ten Hag gives his verdict on Marcel Sabitzer’s Manchester United debut cameoby Metro Sport Reporter on February 4, 2023 at 8:53 PM
The Austrian was introduced late on against Crystal Palace.
- CWC: Al Ahly oust Seattle to set up Madrid semion February 4, 2023 at 8:52 PM
- Arteta: 'I love Arsenal players more' after losson February 4, 2023 at 8:52 PM
Mikel Arteta fully backed his players after Arsenal suffered just their second Premier League loss of the season in a shock 1-0 defeat to Everton
- Man Utd edge Palace despite Casemiro red cardon February 4, 2023 at 8:52 PM
- U.S.'s Pefok nets late winner as Union go topon February 4, 2023 at 8:52 PM
- Haller nets 1st since cancer return in big BVB winon February 4, 2023 at 8:52 PM
- 'Angry' Klopp can't explain Liverpool struggleson February 4, 2023 at 8:52 PM
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp said he has no explanation for his side's 3-0 loss at Wolves on Saturday, adding he was "angry" and "disappointed."
- Varane: I quit France due to 'suffocating' scheduleon February 4, 2023 at 8:52 PM
Raphael Varane has said he retired from international football with France because the "overloaded" schedule was "suffocating."
- Messi scores stunner to hand PSG narrow winon February 4, 2023 at 8:52 PM
- Ten Hag backs Casemiro: Palace 'crossed a line'on February 4, 2023 at 8:52 PM
Manchester United's Erik ten Hag has praised Casemiro for leaping to Antony's defence during the incident which saw him sent off.
- Jurgen Klopp ‘absolutely’ confident of improving Liverpool situation after Wolves defeatby Metro Sport Reporter on February 4, 2023 at 8:35 PM
Liverpool's season hit a new low after their 3-0 defeat to Wolves.
- Newcastle vs West Ham - Premier League: Live score, team news and updateson February 4, 2023 at 7:55 PM
Follow Sportsmail's live blog for the Premier League clash between Newcastle and West Ham with coverage from Will Pickworth.
- Erik ten Hag insists Alejandro Garnacho ‘must accept’ substitution decision after Manchester United beat Crystal Palaceby Chris Davie on February 4, 2023 at 7:16 PM
Garnacho was brought on in the second half but then subbed off in the closing stages.
- Brighton 1-0 Bournemouth: Kaoru Mitoma scores late winner again to earn a hard-fought victoryon February 4, 2023 at 7:10 PM
KIERAN GILL AT THE AMEX STADIUM: Kaoru Mitoma did it. Again. And Brighton have done it. Again. Mitoma scored for the third successive game, with his header securing a deserved win.
- Erik ten Hag slams VAR over Casemiro red card and says Jordan Ayew should have been sent offby Metro Sport Reporter on February 4, 2023 at 6:58 PM
The Man Utd boss felt there was no consistency from the officials.
Follow us on Twitter @getin41
Click Here to place a free advert for your product or service