Football News – Comprehensive Football New from all over the World.
At getin4 football, we endeavor to always share with you the latest information in the world of football. From the latest football news to transfer news. Including injury updates, scores, results, fixtures, player profiles and so much more from around the world.
- 20 moments that defined Messi's careeron 19 Sep 2021 at 1:06 AM
- Liverpool 3-0 Crystal Palace: Reds top of the table after beating rejuvenated Eagleson 18 Sep 2021 at 10:02 PM
OLIVER HOLT AT ANFIELD: Sadio Mane tucked home the opener shortly before half-time and the encounter was settled through Mohamed Salah. Naby Keita was also on target.
- Pep Guardiola admits he 'feels bad' for failing to give Manchester City fans a winon 18 Sep 2021 at 9:56 PM
The City boss insisted on his words had been misunderstood, after a Champions League win over Leipzig in which he was believed to have complained about the low turnout of supporters.
- Partey gives Arsenal foundation to begin building momentumon 18 Sep 2021 at 9:48 PM
It wasn't always pretty, but Arsenal got a much-needed win at Burnley, thanks in large part to the foundational play of Thomas Partey and Gabriel.
- Salah, Mane 8/10 as they fire Liverpool to victory vs. Palaceon 18 Sep 2021 at 9:47 PM
Mohamed Salah and Sadio Mane were in goal-scoring form and earned 8/10 as Liverpool picked up three points against Crystal Palace.
- £9MILLION paid to Premier League players not able to play due to Covid-19, report revealson 18 Sep 2021 at 9:34 PM
EXCLUSIVE BY NICK HARRIS: Seventy first-team footballers were sidelined after positive tests in the Premier League, at an average of £128,822 per top flight player.
- Thomas Tuchel's failure to make it as a player hasn't stopped his rise to the top as a manageron 18 Sep 2021 at 9:31 PM
Thomas Tuchel couldn't tackle, was too slow and was unable to cope one-on-one with opposing players, according to former team-mates, but he has found his calling as a manager.
- Jonathan Van-Tam sends message to Premier League footballers in bid to explode anti-vax mython 18 Sep 2021 at 9:30 PM
EXCLUSIVE BY ROB DRAPER: Deputy chief medical officer Jonathan Van-Tam could not be more forthright in a message urging Premier League to get the Covid-19 vaccine.
- Norwich 1-3 Watford: Sarr bags a brace after Dennis strike to secure victory for the Hornetson 18 Sep 2021 at 8:43 PM
LEWIS STEELE AT CARROW ROAD: Norwich are still pointless after five games in the Premier League after a second-half brace by Ismaila Sarr secured a precious victory for Watford.
- Who will join Salah in Premier League 100-goal club?on 18 Sep 2021 at 8:23 PM
Liverpool's Mohamed Salah became the 30th player to score 100 Premier League goals last weekend. Who will be the competition's next centurion?
- Thomas Tuchel explains why Mason Mount is ‘very hard’ to leave out of Chelsea teamby Metro Sport Reporter on 18 Sep 2021 at 7:54 PM
'We are happy that he's here'
- Stream the best of Spainsh LaLiga content on ESPN+on 18 Sep 2021 at 7:53 PM
- Bayern Munich hit seven in Bundesliga thrilleron 18 Sep 2021 at 7:32 PM
Champions Bayern Munich fired four first-half goals past promoted VfL Bochum and went on to thrash the visitors 7-0 on Saturday.
- Mane nets 100th Liverpool goal in win vs. Palaceon 18 Sep 2021 at 7:32 PM
Sadio Mane scored his 100th goal for Liverpool as they eased to a 3-0 victory over Crystal Palace at Anfield on Saturday.
- Dzeko brace helps Inter hit six past Bolognaon 18 Sep 2021 at 7:32 PM
Champions Inter Milan thrashed Bologna 6-1 at the San Siro on Saturday to return to the top of Serie A in style.
- Ancelotti 'surprised' by Camavinga's Real impacton 18 Sep 2021 at 7:32 PM
Carlo Ancelotti said he has been surprised by the instant impact and "personality" of Eduardo Camavinga at Real Madrid.
- Arsenal recovery continues as Burnley beatenon 18 Sep 2021 at 7:32 PM
Martin Odegaard scored the only goal of the game as Arsenal continued their recovery from a poor start to the season with a 1-0 win at Burnley.
- Pitch invasion mars Lens win over champs Lilleon 18 Sep 2021 at 7:32 PM
Lens beat Lille for the first time in 15 years to go second in Ligue 1 after the derby was marred by crowd trouble on Saturday.
- VAR rescues Man City in 0-0 draw with Saintson 18 Sep 2021 at 7:32 PM
Manchester City needed the help of VAR to save them from a home defeat to Southampton in a game which finished 0-0.
- Manchester City fans' songs about empty Etihad seats and Pep Guardiola show classic Mancunian witon 18 Sep 2021 at 7:08 PM
They sing about trips to Rotterdam, Monaco, Napoli and Rome before ending by referencing the main source of criticism by their detractors. And, it turned out in midweek, their manager too.
- Jose Mourinho's most famous touchline moments after sprint for Roma winner on 18 Sep 2021 at 7:00 PM
Like him or loathe him, Jose Mourinho is blockbuster, and his touchline antics at Roma are already a reminder of why he will be missed in the Premier League this term.
- Paul Merson accuses Ole Gunnar Solskjaer of ‘people pleasing’ and slams Manchester United tacticsby Aden-Jay Wood on 18 Sep 2021 at 7:00 PM
He also hit out at the Norwegian's decision to keep on Cristiano Ronaldo.
- Aston Villa 3-0 Everton: Substitute Bailey scores, forces own-goal and gets injured in 19 minuteson 18 Sep 2021 at 6:26 PM
NATHAN SALT AT VILLA PARK: For an hour Villa were doing so much right and yet the most important thing wrong. And yet in the space of two minutes Everton's hope was extinguished.
- Kane needs to remind Tottenham of his quality after summer sagaon 18 Sep 2021 at 6:26 PM
Harry Kane has been underperforming since failing to sign for Manchester City. Sunday's clash vs. Chelsea would be the perfect time to hit form.
- Former Celtic manager Neil Lennon praises ‘excellent’ Aaron Ramsdale after Arsenal beat Burnleyby Metro Sport Reporter on 18 Sep 2021 at 5:54 PM
'It is like the Arsenal of old!'
- Arsenal's win at Burnley marred by ugly scenes as fans clash - leaving stewards cowering for safetyon 18 Sep 2021 at 5:40 PM
Arsenal and Burnley supporters clashed in ugly scenes after their Premier League encounter at Turf Moor. Rival fans clashed as they headed for an exit in the centre of the Ladbrokes Stand.
- Mikel Arteta gives update on Kieran Tierney and Thomas Partey after Arsenal pair forced off in Burnley winby Aden-Jay Wood on 18 Sep 2021 at 5:39 PM
Both were forced off in the final minutes of the match at Turf Moor.
- Mikel Arteta raves about ‘terrific’ Arsenal defender Gabriel after Burnley winby Metro Sport Reporter on 18 Sep 2021 at 5:09 PM
'We know he's a player with an incredible future'
- ‘We need to be smarter’ – Martin Odegaard tells Arsenal where they must improve after Burnley winby Aden-Jay Wood on 18 Sep 2021 at 5:03 PM
Odegaard's free kick was the difference between the sides.
- Sadio Mane taunts Crystal Palace after setting Premier League record in Liverpool winby Metro Sport Reporter on 18 Sep 2021 at 4:36 PM
Mane boasts an incredible record against Palace.