getin41 Action Contre la Faim France
AN AUDIT RISK AND COMPLIANCE COORDINATOR – UKRAINE
Organization: Action Contre la Faim France
Closing date: 21 Aug 2022
Action Contre la Faim France currenlty seeks to recruit a suitable candidate for the position of an Audit Risk and Compliance coordinator for Ukraine.
Brief About Action Contre la Faim France
Created in 1979, Action contre la Faim is a non-governmental organization that fights against hunger. Its charter of humanitarian principals- independence, neutrality, non-discrimination, free and direct access to victims, professionalism, transparency – has been part of its identity for more than 40 years. Its mission is to save lives by eliminating hunger through the prevention, detection and treatment of under-nutrition, particularly during and after emergency situations linked to conflicts or natural disasters. Action contre la Faim focuses its actions on 5 main areas of expertise: Nutrition and Health – Mental Health and Care Practices, Gender and Protection – Food Security and Livelihoods – Water, Sanitation and Hygiene – Advocacy. In 2019, Action contre la Faim provided aid to 17 million people in more than 49 countries worldwide. www.actioncontrelafaim.org
Check the relevance of internal control tools
- Identify all sources of internal and external risks
- Evaluate the preventive measures and the control of the identified risks
- Analyze, assess, and make recommendations on the mission’s procedures, policies and organizational quality
- Develop an audit plan and implement the audits identified
- Analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of the control environment and system
- Support each department in developing periodic risk-based audit plans
Coordinate donor, external and government audits
- Supervise the Terms of Reference for audits
- Coordinate headquarters/donor audits and external audits
- Provide technical support to various departments and bases to implement audit recommendations
- Establish and circulate to headquarters a provisional audit schedule and the follow-up of recommendations resulting from donor audits
- Present the internal control methodology to the auditors as assurance on the degree of control over the engagement’s activities
- Participate in working groups at national level to exchange on the audit and internal control process
Follow-up of internal and external audit recommendations and risk analysis
- Disseminate internal control reports and ensure that action plans are implemented
- Follow up on the findings and recommendations of internal control reviews
Coordinate fraud/abuse management at mission level
- Identify the risks of fraud and corruption on its activity and the implementation of preventive and control actions
- Regularly sensitize teams and partners on the risks of fraud and corruption
- As the Focal Point, receive and follow up on all fraud/abuse alerts from various departments and bases
- Coordinate the handling of each identified fraud/abuse, including the creation of terms of reference, establishment of a fraud/abuse committee, investigations, review of findings, drafting of reports as appropriate, in accordance with related internal procedures.
- Ensure appropriate reporting of each identified fraud/abuse in accordance with internal and donor requirements
You hold a Master degree in Management, Business Administration or Finance with 3 years minimum of professional experiences in managing audits of major donors (ECHO, USAID, SIDA, etc) and in fraud and abuse management.
Have also a clear understanding of risk management in humanitarian organization.
You are recognized for your strong skills in relationship management as a strong ability to provide support to different actors. You are also known for your interpersonal skills, which allow you to easily create relationships of trust with teams and partners.
A proven capacity to work in a multi-cultural work environment is required.
Your English is fluent (spoken and written).
SPECIFIC CONDITIONS / SALARY
- 6 Months fixed term contract under French legislation
- Monthly gross salary from 2450 to 2800EUR upon experience
- Monthly per diem and living allowance: 686EUR net, field paid
- A Monthly country allowance: 450EUR
- Child allowance: 1500EUR per year per child present in the country of origin (maximum 6000EUR/year)
- 16% of the gross monthly salary for pension insurance reimbursement for non-French citizens
- Transportation and accommodation: Coverage of transportation costs and guest house
- Medical coverage: 100% coverage of health contributions (social security + health insurance) and repatriation insurance
- Leaves and RnR: 25 days of paid leaves per year, 20 RnR per year and 215 EUR at each RnR period
- Training: Free and unlimited access to the certifying e-learning platform Crossknowledge ©
- ACF commits to people with disabilities and actively fights against all forms of discrimination.
How to Apply
Pour postuler, cliquez sur ce lien / To apply, please click on this following link : apply here
For the latest Jobs, Check our Job Listing