getin41 Parliament of Kenya
Food and Beverage Controller III Parliament Service – 2 Posts
Hiring Organization: The Parliamentary Service Commission
PSC Scale: 6
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Application Deadline: 10th December 2021
The Parliamentary Service Commission wishes to recruit energetic and results-oriented individuals to fill the following vacancies: Food and Beverage Controller III Parliament Service – 2 Posts.
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities for this position are:
- Preparing food/ beverages summaries;
- Preparing consumption reports;
- Reporting discrepancies;
- Preparing members statements and dispatching the same; and
- Preparing all payment vouchers.
Qualifications and Requirements for the Position
Requirements for Appointment For direct appointment to this grade, a candidate must;
- Be in possession of the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education [KCSE] mean grade C – (minus), or it’s approved equivalent;
- To be in possession of CPA Part I;
- Be in possession of a Front Office Operations Certificate from a recognized institution; and
- Have served for at least two years as a Food and Beverage Controller in a two-star hotel or its equivalent.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications ONLINE ONLY through the Parliamentary Service Commission website; www.parliament.go.ke/vacancies or http://careers.parliament.go.ke/PSC
so as to reach the undersigned on or before 10th December 2021.
Note to Applicants:
APPLICATIONS THROUGH THE POST OFFICE, EMAIL OR HAND DELIVERY SHALL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
For any Enquires and assistance relating to this recruitment, please contact the help-desk.
The Parliamentary Service Commission has a help desk with the following email addresses and phone numbers you can reach at any time.
- Telkom+254 202848000
- +254 113522445
- +254 738663100
Please note that any communication relating to the processing of the applications shall be only through the Parliamentary website, the above emails and/ or the online recruitment system notices.
NOTE TO THOSE WHO HAD APPLIED BEFORE (LAST WEEK)
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A NEW RECRUITMENT PROCESS AND THAT THE PREVIOUS DATA ON REGISTRATION WAS PURGED AND APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO REGISTER A FRESH TO PROCEED WITH APPLICATION.
Proceed with the Application by clicking on the link in the Apply Button
For the latest Jobs, Check our Job Listing
To apply for this job please visit careers.parliament.go.ke.