getin41 Co-operative Alliance of Kenya (CAK)
IT Officer For Co-operative Alliance Of Kenya
Hiring Organization: Co-operative Alliance of Kenya (CAK)
Recruitment Via: Co-operative Bank of Kenya
Application Deadline: Friday, May 7, 2021 – 23:59
About the Position
The IT Officer for Co-operative Alliance of Kenya is being recruited on Behalf of Co-operative Bank’s client Co-operative Alliance of Kenya (CAK), the National Apex Organization for Kenya and Co-operative Movement.
Duties and Responsibilities
Overseeing the development, implementation, and management of computerized information systems for CAK including;
- Ensuring appropriate Database management and administration for CAK;
- Ensuring proper functioning of all systems in the organization, troubleshooting and ensuring smooth operation in all terminals within the Local Area Network
- Advice the management on the acquisition of relevant hardware and software
- Ensuring proper maintenance of ICT related equipment and security of hardware and software;
- Ensure safe custody of data and information, maintaining a backup system for all the data in the Organization;
- Assigning User IDs and User rights and implementation of controls in the Organization system;
- Reporting system breakdowns, failures, and liaison with the system vendor for quick action;
- Social media management – Managing and updating information and engaging with users on social media sites such as Twitter and Facebook;
- Develop content and update the CAK website
- Formulation and implementation of ICT policies;
- Coordination, development, and upgrading of websites; and
- Any other lawful duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Appointment to the position will be made from persons who have:
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or its equivalent from a recognized university and two years relevant experience or Satisfactorily served in the grade of ICT assistant or equivalent in a comparable position with similar responsibilities in a busy organization
- Professional qualification in ICT (MSCE or MSCD or DBA)
- Wide experience and a high level of competence in computerized information systems.
Skills and Personal Attributes
- Ability to formulate, implement and monitor ICT Policies, Standards and Procedures.
- Ability to work independently and effectively under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Extensive experience in hardware and software support and management
- Unquestionable Integrity and strong ethical standards
Note to Applicants:
You need to download the application from the Coop Bank website Fill it with the required details and submit it. Kindly note that you need the latest version of Adobe Reader to view and fill in the document.
To apply for this job please visit www.co-opbank.co.ke.