getin41 LVCT Health
LVCT Health 15 Drivers
Hiring Organization: LVCT Health
Ref number: DR/LVCT/08/2022
Location: Kiambu, Murang’a, Nyeri & Kirinyaga counties
Application Deadline: 7th September 2022
LVCT Jobs: LVCT Health is currenlty seeking suitable candidates to fill in the following open position: LVCT Health 15 Drivers
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Ensure that the vehicles usgae is only for pre-approved purposes.
- Overseeing the fueling of vehicles and ensure that fuel cards are replenished on a timely basis.
- Report any matter related to maintenance of vehicles including regular services and insurances renewal.
- Ensure cleanliness of the vehicles is maintained all through Adhere to Traffics rules and regulations of the roads.
- Ensure vehicle log/mileage sheets are completed accurately and on a timely basis and are verified on a regular basis.
- Ensure safety custody of vehicles while on duty and ensure they are all parked at the end of the day as the designated LVCT parking.
- Ensure safe custody of the vehicle keys in the transport office.
- Respond to any other duties as may be legally requested by the supervisor under the HR manual.
- Minimum KCSE qualifications or its equivalent A clean Kenyan Driving licence class BCE
- A Certificate of good conduct Certificate in defensive driving
- At least 5 years’ driving experience, accident free and knowledgeable of most regions in Kenya
How to Apply
Candidates who have Interest and the qualifications can apply for the position by submitting their applications and CV along with a cover letter expressing interest and indicating Salary history and expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org . Clearly indicate the position you are applying for and reference number on the subject line and cover letter.
The closing date is September 07, 2022 . LVCT Health shall Only Contact shortlisted candidates.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com