getin41 Uganda Baati Limited
Security Officer for Uganda Baati
Hiring Organization: Uganda Baati Limited
Part of The Safal Group
Location: Kampala, Uganda
Application Deadline: 18th June 2021
About the Position
The Security Officer for Uganda Baati will be responsible for ensuring safety and security of company assets, premises, customers and staff, including regular monitoring & managing of surveillance equipment, spot checks and permitting entry & exit of items and individual in and out of premises
- Conduct regular security and business risk audits and facilitate implementation of corrective actions to address potential security risks
- Receive, verify asset movement and duly authorize transfer/ movement of the assets with in and out of company premises.
- Regularly monitors the functionality of security equipment to mention; CCTV, alarm systems and promptly report any security incidents to management and provide probable solutions.
- Research, develop and recommend strategic interventions for security operations with the aim of improving the company`s security.
- Assist in conducting investigations into fraud and other crimes committed or about to be committed on the company premises and recommending courses of action to management.
- Regularly issue security advisory to staff and customers about imminent security threats/fraudulent activities and guide them on the appropriate counter measures through circulars and sensitizations.
- Participate in designing, implementation of review of security management processes and policies at all levels of the company.
- Work closely with relevant security organs outside the company on matters of security, crime prevention and investigation.
- Minimum academic qualification: a Diploma level education in any relevant discipline
- A minimum experience of at least 8 years progressive career and experience at senior levels within the Military, Police, Intelligence or Criminal Investigations Departments of Uganda
- Ability to exhibit business behaviors; Crime Surveillance, dealing with uncertainty and emergency,
- Other skills required include:
- Attention to detail,
- High emotional intelligence,
- Safety and risk Management
Job Closing Date 18th June 2021
To apply for this job please visit safalgroup.jb.skillsmapafrica.com.