Telesales Agent – SunCulture
Hiring Organization: SunCulture
Reporting to: Telesales Team Lead
Application Deadline: 30th June 2021
About the Role
Reporting to the Telesales Team Lead, the Telesales Agent will provide expert advice and information to our potential customers regarding a variety of products offered by SunCulture. S/he will play a key role in increasing our profitability and sales revenue through excellence in customer service and an informed, consultative approach to selling and client conversion. S/he will also be troubleshooting and escalating complaints across a number of communication channels. The person should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Computer knowledge and usage are also a must-have for this role.
Founded in 2012, SunCulture’s vision is to build a world where people take control of their environment in rewarding and sustainable ways. SunCulture does this by developing and commercializing life-changing technology that solves the biggest daily challenges for the world’s 570 million smallholder farming households. Over the last 5 years, the company has grown significantly and now employs 100+ people around the world.
- Ability to meet end-to-end product sales targets set by SunCulture that will be coupled by achieving a high conversion rate.
- Contact potential or existing customers, businesses, or groups to inform them about SunCulture products using scripts.
- Explain technical product features and answer customer questions about SunCulture products.
- Lead generate and create a robust pipeline of customer accounts of potential clientele for SunCulture
- Be versatile in making extensive outbound calls that meet the organizations KPIs
- Adjust sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals.
- Help the department to develop content for sales presentations or other materials.
- Respond to correspondence from customers on both mail and phone and follow up on initial sales contacts.
- Have the ability to go above and beyond to cover over talk time daily hour delivery set by SunCulture.
- Conduct client or market surveys to obtain information about potential customers to be able to measure customer experience and NPS.
Does this sound like you?
- Proven experience as a telesales representative or other sales role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Hands-on, detail-oriented, and with strong execution skills
- Excellent Communication Skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- Passion for irrigation and in-depth knowledge of the industry and current trends adaptable for SunCulture
- Independent thinker with proactive decision-making capabilities
- Comfortable with ambiguity and experience working in a dynamic environment
- Have the ability to handle pressure, keep cool-temper, and handle rejection gracefully.
- Be organized and be an expert in time management and meet deadlines.
- A diploma or degree in Sales or any other related field is an added advantage
Please apply online via this job page by Wednesday, 30th June 2021. SunCulture responds to all candidates however only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.
To apply for this job please visit sunculture.freshteam.com.