getin41 MRM Mariakani
Treasury Assistant MRM Mariakani
Hiring Organization: Mabati Rolling Mills – Mariakani
Job Reference #, MRMCS/22/11/2021/3,
Location: Mariakani, Coast Province, Kenya
Application Deadline: 6th December 2021
Mabati Rolling Mills is seeking to recruit a Treasury Assistant MRM Mariakani with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision. He/She must demonstrate high integrity and professional ethics and make decisions on the role in a prudent manner.
Overall Purpose of the Position:
To assist the Treasurer by carrying out necessary background work and analysis related to the work stream in: Cash and liquidity Management, Risk management and managing debt portfolio.
Specification, Duties and Responsibilities
- Access and use multiple bank platforms for daily cash reporting and transaction analysis to ensure that the financial position of the company is well calculated and notify Management team on any shortfall.
- Set up of all Treasury payments (Intra group transfers, foreign exchange settlements, liquidity fund deposits, ad-hoc payments etc.) on a day-to-day basis via the available bank platform templates.
- Responsible for interest and debt analysis, with provision of relevant information and report with focus on cost efficiency.
- Follow up on bank transactions and ensuring tasks/ instructions are completed on schedule.
- Maintain and update central records of Letters of Credit and Bank Guarantees for the company and advising on available headroom.
- Check and verify cash transactions, investigate and propose possible resolution for any discrepancies and coordinate periodic cash spot checks.
- Update WHT on customers’ account.
- Monitor, forecast and report on interest expenses, compliance to loan covenants/undertakings and capital structure metrics.
- Support on quarterly reports and/or presentation slides for reporting of Treasury matters to the Board of Directors.
- Maintain loans register, ensure adherence to loan terms and amortize repayments as they fall due.
- Produce weekly vendor report – a report showing payments done in the week.
- Support on preparation of reports required by banks for review by the Treasurer.
- Arrange spot, forward and swap trades, in line with the Group Treasury Policy.
- Administration of FX rates files and input of monthly rates into SAP.
- Maintain bank signature mandate and facilitate opening/closing of bank accounts where required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent business degree
- CPA(K) or ACCA
- Minimum of 5 years in similar position in a reputable organization, experience of working in a manufacturing or FMCG industry will be an added advantage.
- Member of ICPAK,
Job Closing Date, 06/12/2021
For More information on this position, visit: https://www.safalgroup.com/people/vacancies/
How to Apply
Proceed with the Application by clicking on the link in the Apply Button
For the latest Jobs, Check our Job Listing
To apply for this job please visit safalgroup.jb.skillsmapafrica.com.